Nature of grievance

Where Orders / decrees passed by the Court or undertakings given to the Court are willfully disregarded / disobeyed / breached by any person, the aggrieved may maintain a legal action against the said person, for having committed contempt of the Court; or where any person makes derogatory remarks against the Court of law or against any Judge, or who interferes in the flow of administration of justice in any legal proceedings, the said person may said to have committed contempt of the Court