Nature of grievance

Where a person is anticipating forcible / unlawful dispossession, from his lawful possession, or to prevent trespass upon the property, a Complaint before Police u/s 150 of CrPC, 1973 may be filed, seeking Police protection and alleging that Criminal trespass, as defined u/s 441 of Indian Penal Code, is likely be committed by some persons