Nature of grievance
Where it is alleged that -
- A Company has, in any manner, committed / committing a big / serious financial fraud of massive proportions, upon the Shareholders of the Company, or
- the Company is indulging into serious illegalities which grossly prejudices the interest of the Shareholders, or prejudices the interest of the Society at large; or
- that the affairs of any company are not being managed in accordance with sound business principles or prudent commercial practices; or
- that any company is being managed in a manner likely to cause serious injury or damage to the interests of the trade, industry or business to which it pertains; or
- that the financial position of any company is such as to endanger its solvency;
the aggrieved person may make a complaint to concerned Registrar of Companies; or to concerned Regional Directors appointed under the Companies Act, 2013; or to Dept of Company Affairs, estd. under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, u/ss 206, 209, 210, 211 of the Companies Act, 2013. Further, the Registrar of Companies, on perusing any document which a company is required to submit to him under this Act, may call for information or explanation from the Company.